Thread: >:|

>:|

I don't have net access. >
    My dad messed up the phone bill by making hundreds of dollars on calls each of the last few months, and unfortunately, my DSL service comes on the same bill. So even though I pay for my DSL, they shut it down. Now I am internet-less. He's going to turn off the DSL service, and I'm going with Adelphia for cable internet then, even though it is a bit more expensive. Oh well... At least it will come in a separate bill.
    So I have to wait until next week for the installation of my internet service. I am already going through withdrawal :'(

Mentor

Re:>:|

[quote author=trickster link=board=17;threadid=5534;start=#53342 date=1036696688]
    I don't have net access. >
    My dad messed up the phone bill by making hundreds of dollars on calls each of the last few months, and unfortunately, my DSL service comes on the same bill. So even though I pay for my DSL, they shut it down. Now I am internet-less. He's going to turn off the DSL service, and I'm going with Adelphia for cable internet then, even though it is a bit more expensive. Oh well... At least it will come in a separate bill.
    So I have to wait until next week for the installation of my internet service. I am already going through withdrawal :'(
    [/quote]
    Hundreds of dollars on calls? Is he calling 900 numbers?

sure sounds like he's a 900 number kinda man...

Associate

one week without internet he must go crazy

Kind Mastermind

I fully understand what you're saying. I just ran into a billing problem. We were paying the bill, but the billing department at the ISP wasn't receiving the money from their partner. Of course, their partner (it's a military social club) says it isn't their fault, the ISP says it isn't their fault, etc. So, I will probably be out of luck for a few days myself. >

No. His wife calls to her family in Colombia fairly often my dad calls my family in PR each time he gets bored. (Which is pretty often...)
    Seems that making phone calls is their hobby. :

[quote author=trickster link=board=17;threadid=5534;start=0#53387 date=1036764531]
    No. His wife calls to her family in Colombia fairly often my dad calls my family in PR each time he gets bored. (Which is pretty often...)
    Seems that making phone calls is their hobby. :
    [/quote]

Well... maybe they should get a new hobby, like... movies, homerenovation or even cowtipping....