Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cleaning an anti-glare screen

Thread: Cleaning an anti-glare screen

Cleaning an anti-glare screen

I'm planning on buying a Viewsonic E70FB in a couple of weeks. I've read some reviews around the net and it seems to have a couple of problems but apart from that, its a pretty decent monitor. One thing someone highlighted is that its hard to get fingerprints off of the glass. (Its that anti-glare glass :-/)

Do you know of anything that will get fingerprints off something like this? I don't think glass cleaner will work somehow. AFAIK, the same thing happens on LCD screens.

Re:Cleaning an anti-glare screen

I use Ajax Antistaic window cleaning for my stuff even my laptops TFT LCD screen.
    Here's what I do, I lightly spray my peice of cloth and wipe the screen clean with that, I don't feel safe spraying directly on my LCD screen

Thanks LC

[quote author=segfault link=board=14;threadid=5528;start=0#53341 date=1036693517]
    Thanks LC
    [/quote]

Bewarned, I've been told that that stuff will destroy the screen, but in +4 years I never saw it happen.

[quote author=LC link=board=14;threadid=5528;start=0#53370 date=1036738028]
    [quote author=segfault link=board=14;threadid=5528;start=0#53341 date=1036693517]
    Thanks LC
    [/quote]

Bewarned, I've been told that that stuff will destroy the screen, but in +4 years I never saw it happen.
    [/quote]

Better try and keep my fingers off it then