Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

amnesia

Thread: amnesia

amnesia

I remember seeing some open source program that was designed to scan websites and find vulnerabilities (kind of like ubizen for Solaris but open source) - this program was dedicated to checking web secuirty and was serving only that purpose (Nessus does only 'general vuln scan' - not a web-site specific one)
    If anyone has any idea as to what was the name of that program, pls let me know.
    P.S. When I came across this program 1/2 year ago it was in beta so probably now it is production.

Re:amnesia

Nessus

Man, I just mentioned in the original post that nessus is not the one....

Were you looking for whisker? I think it will scan for cgi vunerabilities.

http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/p/doc.asp/d21.htm

You wouldn't be talking about SATAN or SAINT would you?

I've founs that finally on te internet-it looks like it is still in development, but check it out anyway-looks lie real deal:
    http://www.owasp.org/

christ,sorry for typos in previous message.

Good Guru

hehe looks like elovkoff is taking typing lessons from me ;D