Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Band

Re:My Band

Coltrane, the Tin man stuff dislikes Konqueror/Noatun, I can listen to the songs here.

As for Ashcrow's stuff.

I downloaded some Aliens demos, and you guys definately rate higher than most of what's put out by the major record labels now a days, that being said, I didn't really get the lyrics... overall, I don't really like you, but that's just personal preference.

oh and... you're webpage seems broken in Konqueror, the link to the music page in invisible, but MAD PROPZ for the polls, worth a good laugh.

Good Guru

Hey Ash -- dude, you got any CDs for sale? I want the full songs dammit

This shit rocks!

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=5463;start=0#53331 date=1036689015]
    Hey Ash -- dude, you got any CDs for sale? I want the full songs dammit

This shit rocks!
    [/quote]

Thanks! We will. We just got distrobution and will be in Best Buys, Wal Marts, Music Land, Music World, and a bunch of other stores. The CD's, as far as I know, are being mixed/masterd. They'll be in our online store before they hit stores.

[quote author=LC link=board=14;threadid=5463;start=0#53306 date=1036677997]

As for Ashcrow's stuff.

I downloaded some Aliens demos, and you guys definately rate higher than most of what's put out by the major record labels now a days, that being said, I didn't really get the lyrics... overall, I don't really like you, but that's just personal preference.
    [/quote]

Thanks.

oh and... you're webpage seems broken in Konqueror, the link to the music page in invisible,
    Thats odd, I use Konq 3.0.4 and it shows up. What version do you use?

but MAD PROPZ for the polls, worth a good laugh.
    ;D

Good Guru

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=14;threadid=5463;start=0#53435 date=1036806409]

Thanks! We will. We just got distrobution and will be in Best Buys, Wal Marts, Music Land, Music World, and a bunch of other stores. The CD's, as far as I know, are being mixed/masterd. They'll be in our online store before they hit stores.
    [/quote]

Ill order off your site. Fuck BestBuy. I aint shelling them more money than they need.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=5463;start=0#53477 date=1036858956]
    Ill order off your site. Fuck BestBuy. I aint shelling them more money than they need.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I agree. I use to work there and the corporate offices are all bastards who don't care about anything but the bottom line ... their personal salary.

If you would like I can send you one of our Demo CD's (which has all those songs in full) but has not packaging and is missing a (few?) song(s) that will be on the finished product.

Good Guru

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=14;threadid=5463;start=0#53497 date=1036883203]

Yeah, I agree. I use to work there and the corporate offices are all bastards who don't care about anything but the bottom line ... their personal salary.

If you would like I can send you one of our Demo CD's (which has all those songs in full) but has not packaging and is missing a (few?) song(s) that will be on the finished product.
    [/quote]

Thats cool. That should hold me over till I can buy the full release from your site ;D