Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

cga - another question

Thread: cga - another question

cga - another question

Hi cga,
    When i installed IceWm i used rpm binaries, Now i can only use xpm format to set my backgrounds, I need to get IceWm to recognise the imlib library to be able to use other formats, is this possible and if so how do i do it.

Or do i have to uninstall the rpms and install from source.
    Cheers
    LiNuts

Re:cga - another question

Are you using an older version of iceWM? All the RPMs I have ever used had full graphics support. What distro and what version of IceWM?

I used IceWm 1.2.2, in the docs it says to use the option --with-imlib, but i think that is if i compile from source.
    cheers
    LiNuts

[quote author=LiNuts link=board=6;threadid=5388;start=0#52314 date=1035205544]
    I used IceWm 1.2.2, in the docs it says to use the option --with-imlib, but i think that is if i compile from source.
    cheers
    LiNuts
    [/quote]

That should support your background. How are setting the background image?

I'm using IcePref now, i was just using iceconf before.
    cheers
    LiNuts

O.K. Fixed it, I removed the rpms and installed from source, now everything is fine, compiled with imlib support, and can now use most pic formats.

I downloaded a couple of neat programs from sourceforge - icecc a control panel applet - icesndcfg a sound configurator and icebgset that lets you set your BG gui style.

Cheers
    LiNuts