Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MindGuard for Linux

Thread: MindGuard for Linux

MindGuard for Linux

MindGuard

This software will prevent any and all Microsoft employees, FBI agents, aliens, and just about anyone else that you're concerned about from reading your mind.

I dare any of you to create a program that provides the kind of security that MindGuard offers.

Good Guru

Re:MindGuard for Linux

I have now been secured

Wow, look at all the work on that web site! ;D

My mind is now free of psychotronic waves lol

Good Guru

Hey, I found it humorous

Maybe I am a tool but did Saturday Night Live right this web page? I read it like twenty times and still think its a joke. I consider myself to be pretty paranoid about the government but damn, I am lax joe compared to this site.

Good Guru

Hehehe, yeah its a joke ;D

I get a kick out of it. I can get poeple to leave me alone real quick by loading the doodad up and talking about goverment mind waves ;D