Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Need suggestions for Linux adventures

Thread: Need suggestions for Linux adventures

Need suggestions for Linux adventures

I'm looking for cyberpunk (or otherwise futuristic) adventures. For Linux, obviously
    I prefer adventures with some graphics, but a text one will do if nothing better's available...
    I don't like "find-the-pixel" style games (i.e., you have to find objects so well hidden that the only way to go on in the game is to move the mouse cursor all over your monitor in the hope that there's a microscopic group of pixels that you can pick up, or touch, or move, or...)
    I also don't like impossible puzzles... Meaning, when you have to try every item in your inventory on an object in the world because the game has given you no hint whatsoever on how the object in question is to be operated...

What do you suggest?

Re:Need suggestions for Linux adventures

I enjoyed Nethack which is a txt adventure But if you really must have the top linux game, IMO it is Frozen Bubble (bit like bubble bobble for psx) which is hard and easy at the same time

Good Guru

[quote author=Fragmaster link=board=8;threadid=5326;start=0#54729 date=1038782970]
    I enjoyed Nethack which is a txt adventure But if you really must have the top linux game, IMO it is Frozen Bubble (bit like bubble bobble for psx) which is hard and easy at the same time
    [/quote]

Nah more like digital crack cocaine. Once you start there is no end ;D

Muds are the only thing I can think of and there are some pretty good cyberpunk ones. http://www.themudconnector.com

actually it's www.mudconnect.com for the mudconnector...