Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

'back' fastkey mozilla

Thread: 'back' fastkey mozilla

SunDevil

'back' fastkey mozilla

is there a 'back' fastkey for mozilla? like backspace in IE.
    I am actually running galeon, dunno if that matters.

Is there a list somewhere with fast-keys?

Re:'back' fastkey mozilla

alt-left
    there should be something in the docs
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

beanman2k

Hey! That's fast KEYS.

SunDevil

And not easily dont with my left hand when my right hand is mousing.

beanman2k

If you have a wheel mouse you can use the wheel and use it with a modifier, IE: alt key, to do the same thing.
    Go to EDIT/PREFERENCES/ADVANCED/MOUSE WHEEL and select a modifier, check move back and forward in the browser history. You will scroll the wheel (slowly) while holding down the modifier key you select.

Next I need to close Mozilla and restart to see if that will be a permanet change. Post back. 8)

beanman2k

After restarting Mozilla, it still works. Now no letting go of the mouse. Hope this helps. ;D

heh
    there might be a config file somewhere to edit it, i don't really mind... :P
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

SunDevil

Im probably the only dude working in linux with a two-button-no-scroll-mouse

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil
    Im probably the only dude working in linux with a two-button-no-scroll-mouse
    Probably the only one working in anything with a "two-button-no-scroll-mouse". :

Although who I'm I to talk when I have never gotten around to setting up the extra buttons on my mouse. ;D One of these days maybe I will actually look into it.

Jim H