Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
MS Keyboard Language and Layout Selector

Thread: MS Keyboard Language and Layout Selector

MS Keyboard Language and Layout Selector

Hey everyone,

Sorry to post this here but I just didn't know where to go. If there is a place that you think is more well suited for this topic please let me know. I tried the MS Knowledge Base and Help but no luck. So this is my problem... I installed this "feature" thinking that it did something else. I thought it would enable me to veiw foreign language webpages in english on my PC. So anyway all it is is this anoying icon that pops up automatically when IE or Outlook Express opens and "enables" me to change what language I write in, I don't know how it all works. Now I want it gone but I can't find a way to get rid of it. If you use IE 6 in Windows you might remember seeing a little "E" icon in the system tray that is what I what to get rid of.

Please help & Thanx in advance

Re:MS Keyboard Language and Layout Selector

i think that you installed input locales, which is a setting under keyboards. what it does is allow you to plug in keyboards (from germany, for instance) and be able to use all the keys on them. if you don't install this, the keys show up as the ones that would be where they are if it were a US keyboard.

this can be uninstalled from the keyboard control panel.

if what you're talking about is something totally different, than ignore me.