Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

iDesk?

Thread: iDesk?

Hybrid View

iDesk?

A great little toy - I use this with my Fluxbox WM

Anyone using a minimul wm should have a play.

Jamie

How hard is it to configure? :?:

Really simple really - just like most of the config options with FB (ie Menu) there is just the one text file that you need to edit to get the basic setup going.

Should be no problem for most newbies to get up and runninng,

Jamie

I use it with my Enlightenment setup when I am trying to scare some of my windows friends Nice little app

Geez, this looks pretty nifty. Although terminals are the way to go for stability and power, GUI's are essential!
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Okay, this might be a "pimpin' post", but that's just the way it goes. Maybe it's the sheer concentration of uber-geeks who use it, but Gentoo always has the best info on less-frequently-used apps. Check out the Gentoo Forums for info on idesk, fvwm and all sorts of other items less often used. In general, you'll be able to grab a copy of an editable config file for the app you're messing with from one of the uber-users. Running Gentoo is not required to use the forums, and idesk code is the same on a Gentoo box or some other flavor.