Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

scanner problems....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scanner problems....

scanner problems....

I was getting my scanner to work again... and I was writting a pet for setting up a scanner. But for some odd reason when I run xsane. The scanner scans for about 1/2 inch then xsane segfaults... Anyone got a clue why xsane might segfault?

BTW a while back it was perfectly...

Re:scanner problems....

hey gmoreno,
    id ya upgrade it recently? what is occuring when you it segfaults?

right when it scans about an inch it segfaults.. Thats with the newest sane and xsane

opps! sorry gmoreno, i read that....

what resolution are you scanning at? if pretty high try reducing t.

I tried that already and that didn't seem to change anything...

any more info - like is any spit out to the console?

[quote author=pbharris link=board=1;threadid=5141;start=0#50850 date=1033182751]
    any more info - like is any spit out to the console?
    [/quote]
    I wish but nothing else comes up in console...

okay - i assume you are starting it up in a terminal...

is there a core dump yopu could look for?

I'll check when I get home but I think I will also try a different front end... Maybe

how is it going gmoreno?