Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PPPoE in Mandy

Thread: PPPoE in Mandy

PPPoE in Mandy

Today I'm going to setup my friends dsl on his new Mandy box. Mandrake does have it's own wizard for dsl right?

Re:PPPoE in Mandy

yes

Just wanted make sure I had everything set before I go. Then I wont need to worry about getting the right app for his setting up his dsl...

hopefully not somew folks have had trouble with it though but that could just be inexperience.

[quote author=Sarah31 link=board=1;threadid=5144;start=0#50894 date=1033239213]
    hopefully not somew folks have had trouble with it though but that could just be inexperience.
    [/quote]
    I'll take a modem just in case I can't get it to work but I think its pretty easy with mandrake.. Just type the username password and dns... and select the right options...