Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tux is wavin from outside the windows.

Tux is wavin from outside the windows.

and i desperately want to sneak out of the house and follow him to the land of bliss. every error, lockup, virus, and other shit i get from windows is just getting to me more and more. and the more and more programs i find that make using linux just a tiny bit better just makes me want to dump windows and microsoft for life, but i cant!!!!. not until i can get my beloved counter-strike to work in linux :-\

It's said that there is always a program or two that keeps people from full conversion, so, for all you people who are not yet 100% microsoft free, whats keeping you from accomplishing MS banishment?

Like i said before, mine is Counter-strike, oh i wouldnt mind bringing Starcraft along with me either. ;D

Re:Tux is wavin from outside the windows.

I got sick of CS so there is that problem solved. The only program I still use is Kazaa. I've never found a file sharing program as good as that.

http://lhl.linuxgames.com/

But beware of the evils of Wine...

i would be 100 % free of windows - there is one thing that prevents - my job! they use windows stuff.

[quote author=pbharris link=board=12;threadid=4198;start=0#41635 date=1026851758]
    i would be 100 % free of windows - there is one thing that prevents - my job! they use windows stuff.
    [/quote]
    Same here :-\

i could never get sick of CS i love that game. ive definately checked out that links from lovechild, thanks alot for it and ill definately try it, maybe i can get starcraft on it too and be rid of windows woohoo! hehe

actually im ms free in a way, because i have 2 pcs, i have win2k and i just built a brand new computer especially just for linux ;D

Advisor

Flash and Photoshop are keeping me mostly...and the fact that I don't have a computer of my own :-[

Good Guru

[quote author=t048 link=board=12;threadid=4198;start=0#41650 date=1026857760]
    [quote author=pbharris link=board=12;threadid=4198;start=0#41635 date=1026851758]
    [/quote]
    Same here :-\
    [/quote]

Me three.

However at home, I am M$ Free to the point of no drives having the evil on it. I do technically have install CD's. That is like giving up weed, but keeping a bag in the fridge for safekeeping. If you quit, sell it or get rid of it. So I may be donating the cd's to a retarded friend / arch enemy. I got a CD with all of the cabs, for tech support reasons, but a 98/98SE/ME/NT/XP collection is making my CD wallet smell really bad.

well, hot damn! That's what the smell is -- my wallet is sitting right next to me.... [sniff sniff] this would be really bad if my RH cds did't smell like felt...

[quote author=kornp link=board=12;threadid=4198;start=0#41796 date=1026954439]
    Flash and Photoshop are keeping me mostly...and the fact that I don't have a computer of my own :-[
    [/quote]

Do you find Photoshop to be that much better than Gimp?