Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

theKompany releases free (as in beer) Ogg Ripper - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: theKompany releases free (as in beer) Ogg Ripper

Good Guru

Re: theKompany releases free (as in beer) Ogg Ripper

I havent had an issue yet... perhaps I can make it. I listen to good ole rock and roll -- look out! (in a Hetfeild voice)

Perhaps one of the Rap monkeys here can give me that "evil" music and make my computer vomit (segfault).... hmm.. I wann hit the mall for another Satch CD......

RipperX? GRIP? theCompany?

I say bah to all of them. I can rip and entire album at vbr 10 in about 15 minutes or less with rip. I think you are all nuts to use anything else :P

I was ripping Rush - Signals album Schotty, I am sure this would not make and ripping program die.

thanks Sarah31, i will check it out

[quote author=pbharris link=board=19;threadid=5122;start=0#50837 date=1033170203]
    I was ripping Rush - Signals album Schotty, I am sure this would not make and ripping program die.

[/quote]

Anyone who tries to rip Rush should get segfaults :P

hey!! i thought all you canadians stood together!!

[quote author=Sarah31 link=board=19;threadid=5122;start=0#50854 date=1033190207]
    [quote author=pbharris link=board=19;threadid=5122;start=0#50837 date=1033170203]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now I remember why we got a divorce... :P

[quote author=pbharris link=board=19;threadid=5122;start=0#50855 date=1033190824]
    hey!! i thought all you canadians stood together!!
    [/quote]

Bah together we stand divided we fal so why bother. besides geddy lee is one of the most hideous creatures to walk the earth :P

Oh! Canada!

Good Guru

[quote author=Sarah31 link=board=19;threadid=5122;start=0#50854 date=1033190207]
    [/quote]

Whats wrong with Rush ??? And I bet next, you are going to tell me beer is bad for my health, cigarettes cause cancer, and diet soda is better for me than regular.... Stop trying to confuse me. You are just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=19;threadid=5122;start=0#50868 date=1033224625]
    [/quote]

Whats wrong with Rush ??? And I bet next, you are going to tell me beer is bad for my health, cigarettes cause cancer, and diet soda is better for me than regular.... Stop trying to confuse me. You are just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
    [/quote]

well personally i dislike rush always have always will. just thought they never had any talent any good sound and so forth. beer is good in moderation but not in the quantities you drink ever hour, cigarettes do indeed increase your likelihood that you will get cancer and is one of the reasons i wanna quit, diet drinks are about as good as Rush which is why you drink them almost as much as beer. :P

oh and you can have the voices they were driving me nuts.