Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

FIGHT!!!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FIGHT!!!!!!

Mentor

Re:FIGHT!!!!!!

Ha, I was born to fart. They smell like roses to me. I am all powerful, and me and my piece o' timber shall conquer the globe
    [me=CP]retrieves piece o' timber from stryders skull[/me]

>Ignites CP's farts< FLAME ON, DEAD MAN!!!! (ducks as CP explodes in a flaming fireball) >James Bond voice< Pull yourself together old fellow!

oh oh...

Bullgooseloony - im gonna take this here folding chair and bust it up all over your head!

the fight spilled over into the other thread...

That musta happened when Stryder sucker-punched me: HEY STRYDER, I'M GONNA HURT YOU!!! BAD!!!!! >grabs sharpened primary chain<

[quote author=pam link=board=17;threadid=4948;start=30#49488 date=1032125842]
    pam sneaks up behind everyone who has posted to this thread so far...
    erases their memories of all events of the last ten years...
    installs windows 3.1 on their machines...
    leaves them to it.

[/quote]

Hi!! I Like television. Is that food? oh no - oh no! i have to oh no....
    umm

ah Windows.. ooo! look - card games!

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Bullgooseloony link=board=17;threadid=4948;start=30#50437 date=1032652327]
    That musta happened when Stryder sucker-punched me: HEY STRYDER, I'M GONNA HURT YOU!!! BAD!!!!! >grabs sharpened primary chain<
    [/quote]

*stryder dons helmet, flak vest and little yellow rubber ducky floatation device* Ha, Bullgooseloony, you can't touch me! I'm Rubber Ducky Man! Rubber ducky, you're the one! You make bath time so much fun! Quack Quack *stryder goes and sits in corner, petting rubber ducky floatation device..."It's okay, Rubber Ducky, that bad man won't hurt you!..."

[me=LC]chops Cloverm in half with a dull WinXP cd..[/me]

This argument is over, I killed the admin....

[quote author=LC link=board=17;threadid=4948;start=30#53059 date=1036353387]

[/quote]
    The king is dead. Long live the king. :'(

[quote author=trickster link=board=17;threadid=4948;start=30#53064 date=1036356194]
    [quote author=LC link=board=17;threadid=4948;start=30#53059 date=1036353387]

[/quote]
    The king is dead. Long live the king. :'(
    [/quote]

I died ??