Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

FIGHT!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FIGHT!!!!!!

Re:FIGHT!!!!!!

[quote author=Bullgooseloony link=board=17;threadid=4948;start=0#49339 date=1032025449]
    I'm ready for you; I have 10,000 Green Martian warriors mounted on Great Thoats ready to die for me, for I am (whips off cloak) THE JEDDAK OF WARHOON!!
    [/quote]

I think you are Marvin the Martian.... I have *ONE* grey and white rabbit - which will mess up any freaking punk ass martian.

pbharris laughs at the puny Amodium-38 space modulator.

aarrrrgggg!!!!

which one of you punk a** beatchs let a bunch of wasps go by my house??
    /pbharris swears and removes stinger from leg...

Mentor

[me=CP]steps in and starts swinging with piece o' timber. Frith goes flying.[/me]
    Right, so who wants some now?

Kind Mastermind

Hey Moe...*doink*...nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Rev. Frith link=board=17;threadid=4948;start=0#49334 date=1032024003]
    I challenge stryder to a fight to the death! (the winner has to take care of the loser's wife and kids)

* Frith unsheaths his crysknife, growls, and starts circling stryder144... >

You're next, Bullgooseloony!!!
    [/quote]

Bring it on, Cleetus!

*stryder144 pulls out his M-60 machine gun and slaps a belt of 7.62 milimeter Full Metal Jacket rounds into the loading tray.*

Lock and Load! Yeeeeehaaa! Git some, Git some, yeah, yeah!

*stryder144 pushes the play button on his cd player with the muzzle of his M-60 and listens to the Stones "Paint it Black"*

*TeRG gets out a winxp cd and an aol cd and says "about the only thing these are good for"

mwuhahahaha

Advisor

*puts on his curb-stomping boot, and prepares to start using biological warfare.

(i have a cold and i'm not afraid to cough on you! ;D)

[me=Grand Aardvark Kenshi]grabs his katana and goes to work.[/me]

Hiten mitsurugi ryuu: Doo ryuu sen!

Mentor

*boblucci pulls out his AK-47 and mowes everyone down

That'll shut 'em up for a while

#00 Buckshot; 18" barrels; 20' range= INSTANT CROWD!!!