Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Space Shuttle Webcam

Thread: Space Shuttle Webcam

Mentor

Space Shuttle Webcam

When the next shuttle takes off to the space station on October 2nd it will have a new webcam attached to the external tank that is sure to provide spectacular images.

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewnews.html?id=480

Re:Space Shuttle Webcam

As a child of the '50's and an adolecent of the '60's (through the present, according to my wife!), I've always been facinated by the space program. I, for one, will be accessing that site on a regular basis. As I've always said; "Strap a rocket to my handsome ass and let 'er rip, just keep a sponge handy in case things don't work out!!"

Re:Space Shuttle Webcam

It does seem a bit low-tech doesn't it. They could have done this years ago.