Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

now we know why microsoft products suck

Thread: now we know why microsoft products suck

now we know why microsoft products suck

http://research.microsoft.com/~mbj/Smiley/Smiley.html

if this is what microsoft employees do with their time.... :

Re:now we know why microsoft products suck

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=14;threadid=4937;start=0#49170 date=1031911024]

[/quote]
    Yeah, their next project is to track down the first moron that said "Have a nice day".

then after that, track down who started the 'where would you like to go today?' slogan...I HATE THAT SLOGAN!

[quote author=TeRG link=board=14;threadid=4937;start=0#49346 date=1032033624]
    then after that, track down who started the 'where would you like to go today?' slogan...I HATE THAT SLOGAN!
    [/quote]

"Windows XP: How would you like to be used today?"

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=14;threadid=4937;start=0#49170 date=1031911024]

[/quote]

Hmm.. that would look good on a CV ;-)

seen at linuxsucks.org....
    When I always see linux, I start to want to vomet violently. SO whats the problem?! Just because I'm completely bias and don't really know what I'm talking about doesn't mean I can't have a really valid opinion!! Initially I thought it was all cool and stuff. But then, I used Windows, and I like Microsoft better. XBOX ROCKS!! Though most games out for it suck. Xbox is better because its from Microsoft. I like Bill Gates. No one will convince me otherwise!! ARG! I don't see whats the big deal! JEEZ! Just because I want to pay $300 for an operating system that doesnt really deserve it, let me be!! XP is the best operating system in the world. Myep. Despite BeOS, MacOS X, and Linux's overwelming amount of quality. Personally, why would you want linux?! HUH? Just because its more stable and secure and stuff. Thats why, huh? Thats a stoopid reason. Suckingness of linux is overwelming, you commies. You are communists aren't you? Unix sucks too. All forms of it. Don't you deny it either!! Xbox is the best console too. Don't you dare tell me other wise or I'll command a legon of Windows using zombies and they'll all bust a cap on eachother, fools.
    that guy is funny.

Advisor

HOLY NO LIFE BATMAN!!! (the guy who tracked down the first smiley) just to smite him, i'm not going to use any smileys in this post!

[quote author=pbharris link=board=14;threadid=4937;start=0#49393 date=1032054298]
    seen at linuxsucks.org....
    When I always see linux, I start to want to vomet violently. SO whats the problem?! Just because I'm completely bias and don't really know what I'm talking about doesn't mean I can't have a really valid opinion!! Initially I thought it was all cool and stuff. But then, I used Windows, and I like Microsoft better. XBOX ROCKS!! Though most games out for it suck. Xbox is better because its from Microsoft. I like Bill Gates. No one will convince me otherwise!! ARG! I don't see whats the big deal! JEEZ! Just because I want to pay $300 for an operating system that doesnt really deserve it, let me be!! XP is the best operating system in the world. Myep. Despite BeOS, MacOS X, and Linux's overwelming amount of quality. Personally, why would you want linux?! HUH? Just because its more stable and secure and stuff. Thats why, huh? Thats a stoopid reason. Suckingness of linux is overwelming, you commies. You are communists aren't you? Unix sucks too. All forms of it. Don't you deny it either!! Xbox is the best console too. Don't you dare tell me other wise or I'll command a legon of Windows using zombies and they'll all bust a cap on eachother, fools.
    that guy is funny.
    [/quote]
    you think this guy is bad...

there is a kid at school that says linux crashed his mudd 7,800 times overnight, and i told him its either the most unstable code ive ever heard of , or admin problems, or he himself did somthing wrong (he paid to have his mudd hosted for him) and he said "no, its one of the most widely used sorce codes, its linux's fault, because linux sucks" anyways, this guy runs winxp on his home computer (go figure) i just wanted to slap him. but i realized, he is just to stupid to run a real operating system.

7800 times overnite???
    well i woulda told him LInux is obviously a great OS because it can boot up and crash a MUD in under 5.6 seconds, and that is a with a 12 hour night.

ah some people just don't wanna know.

[quote author=TeRG link=board=14;threadid=4937;start=0#49440 date=1032104149]
    there is a kid at school that says linux crashed his mudd 7,800 times overnight...
    [/quote]

That many times in one night eh? Assuming this night was 10 hours long, that would be 780 times per hour, or 13 times per minute, or once every 4.6 seconds. That's pretty damn frequent. That's also a fast booting machine.