Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Aura of LJR
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aura of LJR

Good Guru

Aura of LJR

Is it just me or has alot of tension built up over the past few weeks? Its like we all have PMS or something ... Do I need to thow one hell of a party for y'all, just to loosen you up? Fuck what political party I belong to, my favorite Linux/BSD distro,favorite car ,my religion, or whatever else.

Dont take simple and stupid comments by retards so seriously. ITS WHAT THEY WANT!! I dunno if it is attributed to one or two people, the weather, lack of sex .... But dudes, its getting pretty hostile. We need to chill, have a beer/pepsi (I know a few non-drinkers here) and hae a smoke/chill-pill !

BTW -- the party was not a joke. I will throw one. I can get a hotel for cheap 75 person hall will be an easy one.

Font make me get you all drunk > I will! And force y'all to relax.

Re:Aura of LJR

I agree with you. I will try to lay low for a while.

However, the last couple of days have made my post count rise dramatically. ;D Also my karma and my times smitten. :

Good Guru

See, I will be honest -- you are for the ost part pretty laid back, and unobtrusive. Thank you for being one that is easily dealt with. I hope you feel the same about me. The recent religious crap has made me wonder -- whats with the hostility? I see no reason that so many of us are so ..... two faced/arrogant/just hostile. You know what I mean. Its just weird. If it aint one thing its another. My personal take is let people be themselves, and dot try to mold them into your clone. We are individuals, and have uniqueness that makes us the Schotty's, the Ralinx's, and the Trickster's of the world.

I hope that people get their shit together and stop fighting over stupid crap. I am not one to ever be accused of censorship, but I am starting to contemplate the use of my moderator status a tad bit.

I JUST DONT GET IT!!! AHHHHRRRRGGGHH!!!

Arent we all supposed to be educated beings? Lets act like it guys (I dont recall the ladies acting poorly, just us men)!

Why, thank you ;DI don't have any issues with you or anyone really in this forum. I try to be objective as most as I can. I do admit I get hotheaded sometimes and I apologize if that has contributed to the hostile environment.
    But you are right. When people post to try to make a flame war, most time it is better to let it drop. I will try to keep this in mind.

you're both rotten!!

joke! hehheh - this is part of the reason i did not want to be a mod in the areas where things are not cut and dry. people will spout off thier opinions, i know i do.
    <music>
    ya take the good ya ya take the bad ya take 'em both and there ya have the facts of life!
    </music>

of if ya prefer metallica (something from And Justice for All)
    <music>
    ...energy derives from both the plus and negative...
    </music>

Well I know that I have been on edge for a bit now... I know I sure could use that party 8) : ;D

Surprisingly I haven't been very involved with it lately. Sure I've had a few things to say, but I haven't gotten aggravated or anything. Typically I like to jump in and shout my opinion. I guess I've matured in the past few weeks.

I must admit that I thought of quitting LJR several times the last few weeks...

Kind Mastermind

Wheee...no tension here! Sure, some people have said some not so smart things, but hey, life's too short to get pissed!

As for a party, I'm all for it! Pepsi is my thing. Are we going to have chips and salsa? I could use some real salsa. Turkish people don't eat salsa, in general. Tsk tsk tsk. :P