Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Best browser?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best browser?

Best browser?

Hi all, I was wondering which www browser do you consider `the best'? I ask because I have tried several ones and I didnt find a real good one.
    For the moment I use Opera, which is ok, except that its not free software, you get the stupid banner.

Re:Best browser?

konquerer is the best for me, since mozilla is so freaking slow, galeon keeps on crashing + konq now has tab support so no real need for galeon.

Good Guru

I think any mozilla based ones will be pretty good (Galeon, Mozilla, Konquerer, Netscape). I put them in the order I prefer.

They all freakin suck unless you have a super computer.. You don't got a supercomputer use netscape or lynx.

Opera ;D

mozilla.

[quote author=GOP Schotty link=board=2;threadid=4924;start=0#49082 date=1031839996]
    I think any mozilla based ones will be pretty good (Galeon, Mozilla, Konquerer, Netscape). I put them in the order I prefer.
    [/quote]

konq isn't based on mozilla. konq is totally independent and fully based on KDE software. it does not use Mozilla's gecko rendering engine, it uses KHTML instead

oh and my favourite browser is Konq 3.1
    by far the best browser i've ever used and very fast

Konqueror gets the Lovechild seal of approval.

Mozilla is pretty good but for it to run pretty smooth you must have a decent system. I have a 550MHZ box and it runs a bit slow

I tried Konquerer, but I noticed it has very limited CSS support.
    I'd like a browser which supports most of the standards, so I'm still sticking with Opera