Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Having a laugh at the expense of vegans
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Having a laugh at the expense of vegans

Having a laugh at the expense of vegans

No harm meant, I just spend some time reading /. comments and I found quite a few funny ones I thought I would share.

"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate vegetables!"

Vegetarian is Navajo for "poor hunter"

"I didn't spend two hundred million years clawing my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!"

Vegetables are what food eats.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

"If God didn't want us to eat humans, he wouldn't have made them out of meat."

Canitarian: it has to be good for you, they put it in a can!

I'm only a vegetarian because plants are easier to catch

I'm vagitarian. you get the picture.

II could live without meat...if it weren't for bacon. And pepperoni. We evolved to eat meat; that's why it's so tasty. Why stop now? :-)

Some of my favorite foods are vegetarians!

"Eggplant tastes like eggplant. But meat tastes like murder, and murder tastes pretty goddamn good." -Denis Leary

Of course, to provide public awareness on the benifits of being vegan, there are 101 reasons to be vegan.
    http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/101reas2001.htm

Re:Having a laugh at the expense of vegans

those are funny i have not seen most of those. thanks lovechild!

Not bad...vagitarian...hehehe

I don't like the idea of eating kosher meats because I read somewhere (this is a relatively reliable source) that when Jews kill their meat, they have to slice open the throat of the animal and wait for it to die from the wound before processing the meat.

That sounds kinda barbaric to me. I prefer the method of crushing the animals' heads with compressed air and instantaneously killing them. It sounds so much more humane (emphasis on the word "human" in "humane&quot.

Edit: what's a "vagitarian"? ???

Mentor

[quote author=Rev. Frith link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=#49105 date=1031850421]
    Edit: what's a "vagitarian"? ???
    [/quote]

Dude, if you have to ask, you'll never know ... ;D

Frith, here's a hint...

Think of another thing starting with Vagi.. that you can "eat"....

[quote author=Lovechild [Vagitarian] link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49110 date=1031851805]
    Frith, here's a hint...

[/quote]

*gasp* :-X

Oh, my poor virgin mind has been soiled by thoughts of such perversions! I must spend some time in prayer...

[quote author=Rev. Frith link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49113 date=1031853318]
    [quote author=Lovechild [Vagitarian] link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49110 date=1031851805]
    Frith, here's a hint...

[/quote]

*gasp* :-X

Oh, my poor virgin mind has been soiled by thoughts of such perversions! I must spend some time in prayer...
    [/quote]

Are you calling me a pervert ?

Good Guru

So how much vagi have you eaten this week?

[quote author=GOP Schotty link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49129 date=1031861392]
    So how much vagi have you eaten this week?
    [/quote]

Are you sure you want to know ?