Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Having a laugh at the expense of vegans

Re:Having a laugh at the expense of vegans

[quote author=Lovechild [Vagitarian] link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49074 date=1031824358]
    "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate vegetables!"[/quote]
    that's old and lame

Vegetarian is Navajo for "poor hunter"
    Most people think the word vegetarian is derived from the Latin for vegetable, but this is not true. Vegetarian comes from the Latin word vegetus, which means "full of life".

"I didn't spend two hundred million years clawing my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!"
    and what did you do related to hunting meat? went to jewel and grabbed a hunk and paid too much money for some food?

Vegetables are what food eats.
    if by food you mean unhealthy somehow ediable food, yes. if by food you mean real food, no.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
    don't believe in god, but
    "Then God said, 'I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29
    http://a1.nu/christian/vegetarian/

I could live without meat...if it weren't for bacon. And pepperoni. We evolved to eat meat; that's why it's so tasty. Why stop now? :-)
    i take it you meant you couldn't live without eating meat? well you aren't going to live as long because of it

and vegan != vegetarian.

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=GOP Schotty link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49129 date=1031861392]
    So how much vagi have you eaten this week?
    [/quote]

Vagi...it's what's for dinner?!

:P

Gorn, you just can't understand a joke, I even posted a disclaimer and still you analyse the shit out it... this isn't the opinions forum, it's the playground---- Please laugh.

its okay!! if gorn has had people harras him for being a vegatarian like i have had people harrass me then i very understand. most people could care less but there have been a good number who harp on me like i have a freaking oak tree hanging from my nose.

Mentor

Well the fun sure got sucked out of this thread.

Save a cow eat a vegatarian!
    Save a tree - Eat a beaver (in conjunction with Lovey's new nick)
    If a vegatarian eats vegtables, what does a humanitarian eat?

I was adding milk to my coffee when a vegan colleague said, "Do you know that milk belongs to a calf?"
    If it hadn't have been first day at work, I'd have replied, "Relax, I already ate that calf for lunch".

I'm not vegetarian because I love animals, I'm vegetarian because I don't like vegetables.

How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Two--one to change it and one to check for animal ingredients.

This man had a parrot that could talk. Unfortunately, it swore a lot. In an effort to get the parrot to be quiet, he put him in a cupboard. The parrot continued swearing and after a while the man decided to put the bird in the freezer. After that, the parrot started swearing even more. After a few minutes, he suddenly became quiet. The man opened up the freezer and the parrot said, "I'm sorry, sir, it will never happen again." As the man took the bird out of the freezer he wondered what the difference was between the cupboard and the freezer. Just then, the parrot said, "So, uh, what'd the chicken do?"

I also like the "RoadKill Cafe" menu jokes -> http://members.tripod.com/~janetw_2/index-2.html

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49146 date=1031868598]
    Gorn, you just can't understand a joke, I even posted a disclaimer and still you analyse the shit out it... this isn't the opinions forum, it's the playground---- Please laugh.

[/quote]

hopefully you read this, your listed email address bounces :-/

sorry, i didn't actually take it uber-offensively, i just disagreed with it. my post did come off a little too in-your-face/mean and i appologize for that.

and also, we'll miss you!

so long, and thanks for all the fish.

[quote author=GOP Schotty link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49129 date=1031861392]
    So how much vagi have you eaten this week?
    [/quote]

Much less than I would prefer. I could go for a fresh vagi sandwich right about now.

Good Guru

I would say most men dont get enough vagiwiches to keep their diet healthy.

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=GOP Schotty link=board=17;threadid=4923;start=0#49616 date=1032210560]
    I would say most men dont get enough vagiwiches to keep their diet healthy.
    [/quote]

Hence the high incidence of pre-mature death in America!