Well.seems like the onslought of a noob flood lately..*gulp*..Just another mindless noob for the sos forums to eat alive sooner or later..rofl..For a bit of a background check on me i am known as Android 16 not to be confused with ssj2 android 16 (modeler for sos),I myself am Project leader of the total conversion mod dragonball universe,A Total conversion for Quake3 Arena which you can find our homepage at dragonballuniverse.planetvegetadbz.com so check in on us to learn more about myself or the mod...

I am well known around freedoms forum and even administrate the board which is one of the reasons why i'm here,You see.At the moment i'm currently in search of anyone with VB forum experience to assist me in spruceing freedom up which would involve template editing and general installation of hacks ect...

If anyone would be interested i would greatly apreciate it and am more then willing to repay this person in anyway possible...Thats about all for the time being,Anyone who is interested in the VB work can simply reply to this thread or e-mail me at cooltrader_1@hotmail.com and i'll gladly get back to you asap..Thank you