Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

For those who use BeOS... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those who use BeOS...

Re:For those who use BeOS...

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=10;threadid=4884;start=0#67526 date=1057201125]
    I thought BeOS was just POSIX compliant not UNIX based. ???
    [/quote]

You're right. I believe the directory structure is somewhat resemblant of a unix system, but it's written from the ground-up in C++

What may also confuse peeps is that it uses bash as its shell.

PS: Tried it again on my machine with new drivers for the net card . . . still does not work.

[quote author=ifred link=board=10;threadid=4884;start=0#msg67573 date=1057284314]
    What may also confuse peeps is that it uses bash as its shell.

PS: Tried it again on my machine with new drivers for the net card . . . still does not work.
    [/quote]

What happens?

Well, I can run BeOS ok but after appying the via rhine driver for my D-Link DFE-530TX The darn thing still cannot connect to the grand old internet. Others seem to have had variable results with the driver but so far no good for me. So, despite the fact that BeOS is pretty cool, the lack of internet functionality really limits its usefulness to me.