Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Got Game? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Game?

Kroppus, actually, everybody who replied, check out my sex vs. RPG consumption "study" on my site: http://kungfuramone.rackm0unt.org/rpgs/getany.html

It arose from a conversation I had at work with a couple of the guys about how we all played a lot of D+D in high school until we started getting laid. Then, after a few years, a few of us (myself very much included) started playing D+D again and continued getting laid. I like some parts of getting older. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I'll have to check out NWN. I've heard good things about it, but not from Linux users before. I'm going to grad school soon and I'll need something to veg out on occasionally...

Associate
    Mr_Sfstk8d
    I know exactly what you mean.. I used to bea rabid Warhammer Fantasy gamer both RPG and Battle + the addons etc.. Moving to a place and finally when i discover someone to play with it's time to move on again

I've never gotten around to install NWN under Linux,, It sucked so badly under XP the short time i had that on my pc.. *sighs* That was 'cause of my ex-GF.
    *laughs* Sometimes it's good to have ex-gf's since you can put a lot of blame on them

kungfuramone9
    It's a good one But i think i've come to the age where it's more like. "Wow, i can still have sex with my gf without taking a pill? The game can wait, i want sex now!" The game wil always be there. So i prefer to use a bit more time on other things.
    *is still only 37*
    Damned i need a new calendar that has longer years. Any tips?
    In a world without barriers and fences, who wants Windows and Gates?

I play some Enemy-Territory and UT2004. I just got into Legends, which is a pretty cool game too. I would be interested in playing online if I could find some decent chaps to game with, unfortunately I usually just end up dying alot.

I just tried out 'Battle for Wesnoth' and it reaffirmed my belief that I am the worlds worst player-of-turn-based-games. I will probably end up playing more, since I truely enjoy having my a$$ handed to my by the computer.

jro

Associate
    jo jro
    Let's join on the "dead guys" team
    Sometimes i suck really bad too and other times i'm a god.. Or something like that )
    *grins*
    All players of FPS should have to eat at least 10 magic mushrooms before playing .
    just to give the others a chance too i mean...
    In a world without barriers and fences, who wants Windows and Gates?

I have an older computer (Celeron 466mhz, 128mb RAM, 32mb Intel i810 Graphics, 8gb Hard Drive) but I still like to play (using wine) Red Alert, Half-Life, Unreal Tournament, Starcraft, and Soldier Of Fortune. Retro gaming, I agree, but it is still good to get some life out of an older computer!
    My Website: http://ttgale.com
    My Website Uptime: http://img.uptimeprj.com/holastickbo...dee9bae2e2.png
    My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Associate
    i'm generally playing Unreal Tournament 2004, America's Army : Special Forces, or RTCW: Enemy Territory. i do only linux gaming since I can't stand to see ANY windows operating system on my lan nor do i care to waste harddrive space on that buggy peice of crap hehe :lol:

those are atleast the multiplayer games that i play consistently, but i also play a lot of other games but offline

wow, my kinda guy

I play mostly AA and Frozen Bubble. I'm emerging ET again to join the foo-team. Other than that I play D&D and Mordheim (== kinda cheaper variant of Warhammer) and some console games. Atm I'm playing 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic' on xbox (don't worry I have Linux installed on it too :P). I like to drink a lot beer too and it hardly ever interferes with my gaiming. Tomorrow night I'll be drinking beer and playing 'Star Wars Monopoly' with my bro-in-law.

Now that I think of it, it seems like my life is all about fun and games right now

Stween,

Is this the same Uplink I'm thinking of?

Underground vigilante hacking simulator?

Great game.

Yeah, I'm a fps junkie, but I can't play online either -- I die way too quickly for it to be any fun.

I just ordered NWN, to see what all the fuss is about. Gotta love the $6.99 Amazon games. Amazon takes so much of my damn money..

I just wish Tron 2.0 could be ported over to Linux. It's really a fantastic game.
    \"I will do what I have to do to be reelected.\"
    --George H. W. Bush, January 3, 1992

\"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.\"
    --George W. Bush, September 29, 2000

Ho, ho.