Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Enemy-Territory - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enemy-Territory

Associate
    Same here with my bandwidth,,
    Specialy since we got 4 pc's and a Mac here that's using the net at the same time and there's *sighs* one with windows for dcc+ and mine that's also a testing webserver, ftp and irc server...
    We're still hoping for better bandwidth, but our iSP ain't that nice at the moment.. *thinks that might have to do something with missing payments*

ET shoot home
    In a world without barriers and fences, who wants Windows and Gates?

Running cable here, its not the bad. I can usually have 10 people in a server with no lag. I'll see what i can do.

hmm, I run SDSL @ 512/512, is that fast enough? I have an extra machine laying around that I could set up to run as a server too.

I use aim and jabber pretty consistent, we could use one of those to talk. Tho, lately I am thinking that I am the only person that uses jabber. :?
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

I use AIM as well, I'm sure we could host on your server?

\o/

Have PS2 for games but I'd really like to whip my windows users ass who are playing this game

So I guess I'll have to rearrange my time, hehe. Thou I'll have to see if my hardware is OK for the game.

Associate
    Arghh... I was sure that i could host a server here...
    And then one of my roomates finds out about DCC++ (he's removed Debain and gone badk to XP without even telling me.) robably knew that i'd be disappointed in him. Now i'm haveing worse connection then when i had ISDN..
    I'll get back to it when i can afford a switch instead of the damned hub we got from our ISP..
    *5 pc's online where 2 are downloadong all the time from DCC++*
    This stinks..

Trade in your XP license. You'll hve plenty for a nice switch. :w00t:

It'd be nice if we could return the licenses for a refund.

Associate
    Wish i could.. But it's not my pc, or XP.
    What can i say? The guy has one pc with XP and one Mac there now..
    And he finds KDE and Gnome to be to difficult to find his way through..
    *did a nasty one last night*
    He was out, so i popped into his room. Booted his Xp with the PHLAK cd and entered "desktop=SNEAKY"
    *grins*
    He spent some time today trying to figure out what had gone wrong with his installation... And didn't discover the cd until he pressed the swwedish button (reset) *grins*
    Yes i'm sometimes a real bastard

I used to play ET in my old Debian install. I guess I'll emerge it and I'll see you on the battle field. I'm getting good at some maps in AA but I totally suck at ET. But I don't play games 'cause I'm good at them anyway. I just play to have fun

Associate
    Bahhh..... I'm currently totally offline. The guy that was responsible for our net have moved. After "paying" the bills and getting money from us. We discovered that he hadn't paid the bills as he should....

Life without the net = totally boring.

Janne, it's the same with me. Games are for fun and relaxation.
    *sucks at most games* But i still enjoy being shoot to pieces. Is that a hidden death-wish? *grins*