Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

which Dictator are you ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which Dictator are you ?

which Dictator are you ?

Re:which Dictator are you ?

wow - Im Fidel Castro ;D

Why i got to be Tony Blair ;D

Kind Mastermind

I'm, thankfully, Chairman Mao! While I don't like his haircut, you have to appreciate his highly enlightened brand of idiocy!

Sadam Hussein :

This test sucks....

WOOHOO!!! I'm Josef Stalin; now I'm gonna go kick Trotskys ass!! Hand me that ice axe!

I'm Mullah Omar !

damn............I am Tony Blair. At least I can speak a form of english.

I'm Joseph Stalin. ;D

Maybe I should get into politics when I get out of the Navy...

Edit: why does it seem like the military folks have all the really brutal (but fun) dictators?

I am sadam as well.