Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Simple Question - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Simple Question

Good Guru

Re:Simple Question

[quote author=CP link=board=17;threadid=4815;start=0#48518 date=1031269577]
    Wouldn't you like to know...Don't say i didn't warn you.
    [/quote]

Well, my demons can turn good from 200 yards. Hope you guys can pass your saving throw :P

Mr. Ward had it right - absopositively tootlty yes.

Kind Mastermind

I'm in a weird mood...so I'll say...Yo!

Mentor

[quote author=GOP Schotty link=board=17;threadid=4815;start=0#48581 date=1031329362]

[quote author=CP link=board=17;threadid=4815;start=0#48518 date=1031269577]
    Wouldn't you like to know...Don't say i didn't warn you.
    [/quote]

Well, my demons can turn good from 200 yards. Hope you guys can pass your saving throw :P
    [/quote]

What? Now you've just confused me. You can't take out my hamsters, they are unstobbale gnawing machines.

Good Guru

I am the poster boy of all that is evil. I make babies cry. I kill hamsters. My demons are unstoppable beasts, hellbent on causing havoc.

Mentor

Do you really think you scare me? You may have demons that are hellbent on causing havoc, but what can you do when you are over run by a thousand rabid, angry hamsters. Do you really think you stand a chance? Believe me, your demons have nothing on my mighty hamsters.

Good Guru

HAHAHAHA!

I challenge you to the ultimate of all tests -- a Deathmatch. My simulation tests show a 23% Demon fatality rate after rabies kicks in. But your fatality rate is utter anihilation -- %100.

Mentor

You just don't listen do you. You are underestimating the hamsters. I am going to bury you in this deathmatch. Prepare to die!!!!!

Good Guru

By the way, my casualty rate is low due to my grues and dark liches. Plus I employ evil hamsters that ride sharks with lasers. Prepare to die a most gruesome death. Your "good" hamsters are no rival to the true power of the dark side!

MWHA HA HA HA HA, MWHA HA HA HA HA, MWHA HA HA HA HA

Advisor

Yessum