Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

FAH errors

Thread: FAH errors

FAH errors

I was just wondering if anyone else running windows is getting an error from FAH... some error about the Fahcore_c9 is my specific error, just wondering if anyone else is seeing any errors as well.

Thanx

Good Guru

Re:FAH errors

Yeap. On Win2K box of my wife has that problem. I've downgraded back to the 0.99 client ... >

I think that is what I'm gonna have to do... by the looks of the stats on statsman... more than just you and I are having problems... No one has turned in work for the past 2 checks... G@H classic here I come!

Well I think I may have the problem narrowed down a little bit... The error onlly occurs in the FAH client when I am processing an ABL02 series protien... I guess I was wondering if you happened to notice what protien you were doing when your wifes Win2k box had problem did ya?

Good Guru

[quote author=mcdougrs link=board=22;threadid=4803;start=0#48075 date=1031038223]
    I guess I was wondering if you happened to notice what protien you were doing when your wifes Win2k box had problem did ya?
    [/quote]
    Nope. Sorry.

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=22;threadid=4803;start=0#48552 date=1031295886]
    [quote author=mcdougrs link=board=22;threadid=4803;start=0#48075 date=1031038223]
    I guess I was wondering if you happened to notice what protien you were doing when your wifes Win2k box had problem did ya?
    [/quote]
    Nope. Sorry.
    [/quote]
    Hey no problem... Oh and by the way thanx for the signature line