Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

ljr related spam

Thread: ljr related spam

ljr related spam

did others get this or just me?

Hi

I visited linuxjunior.org, and noticed that you're not listed on some search
    +engines! I think we can
    offer you a service which can help you increase traffic and the number of
    +visitors to your website.

I would like to introduce you to TrafficMagnet.com. We offer a unique technology
    +that will submit your
    website to over 300,000 search engines and directories every month.
    You'll be surprised by the low cost, and by how effective this website promotion
    +method can be.

To find out more about TrafficMagnet and the cost for submitting your website to
    +over 300,000 search
    engines and directories, visit us at:

http://emaserver.trafficmagnet.net/t...484.23.1wPvgj2
    +dFzzXh+

I would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Sarah Williams
    Sales and Marketing
    E-mail: Sarah_Williams@trafficmagnet.com
    http://www.TrafficMagnet.com
    i bounced the message.

they're running IIS too *growls*

Re:ljr related spam

I always used to get that e-mail, except they said my site was www.pinehead.com. It was just because my iptables tutorial was on that site. Just ignore it.

Good Guru

I get that on all of the sites that I maintain for. So it's something regular to me. I just ignore it and dump it to the trash folder.

Advisor

I've placed trafficmagnet.com in my blacklist, they send spam to every possible addresses on every possible domains.
    Even smoelf.amagerkollegiet.dk, which is a hidden, never published domain..
    (oops I just published it.. Oh well)

Got it a month ago or so...

Mentor

Yes, I've been getting these, too. They send a spider to websites just to collect any email address listed on the site, then they send out this crap. Somehow they also picked up your email address from LJR.

http://spamassassin.org

after u install this baby u'll wonder how u were ever able to live without it

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=18;threadid=4796;start=0#47738 date=1030800259]
    http://spamassassin.org

after u install this baby u'll wonder how u were ever able to live without it
    [/quote]

Is that baby easy to make work with KMail ?

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=18;threadid=4796;start=0#47741 date=1030803199]
    Is that baby easy to make work with KMail ?
    [/quote]

http://kmail.kde.org/tools.html

[edit] actually... since u often tell people to use the search feature of the board i advise u to do the same.
    http://www.linuxjunior.org/yabbse/in...;threadid=4738

in that thread i explain step by step how to get it to work with kmail and it was posted only a couple of days ago. [/edit]

I was just looking for a simple yes or no answer - but thanks for explaining the entire thing.