Thread: Flaming

Flaming

Ok everyone, I don't know what it is, but there has been a few seperate incidents of flaming here in the last few days. I think you all know my stance on this, and I have either deleted the posts or I have warned those who have done it. I will not condone this in any way. GLO was built so that you had a place to go where there wasn't any flaming of members. You can flame MS and outside entities as much as you would like, but when you come to flaming members of this board, you are not only flaming them, but you are me as well. This has been the first incident in over a year that I have had GLO so I am pretty happy with that. Yet I will let you all know that if this board becomes a board that everyone is flaming everyone, it will be shut down or you will be banned no matter how well I like you. It is the rules of the board, and so it will be that I enforce them.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re:Flaming

sorry about the freak out yesterday, Aragorn and Torch. I was, though i know i crossed lines, hoping to be instructional about how to ask for help without frustrating the people who frequent the board.

Apologies,

Babbing

Re:Flaming

Babbing,

I very much appreciate the apology. I understand your frustrations, and I have spoken to Torch about it now. I think he understands, atleast I hope he does, if not he knows the consequences. I know how you felt, and I wasn't angry, I was frustrated at the whole thing in general. Multi posting and flaming, they aren't my most favorite things in the world :P.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.