Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LJR cooking challenge for September
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LJR cooking challenge for September

LJR cooking challenge for September

I thought we should have a cooking challenge, you have one month to post your dishes and then I'll put up a vote to decide the winner of the month.

The rules for September:

The dish must be a dessert.

Re:LJR cooking challenge for September

Damn, there goes pizza.

I love vanilla ice cream with milo on it (Think thicker Nesquik)

Yummmmm...

crunchy skippy peanut butter
    melted with some chocolate, like hersheys dark... MMMM
    then throw in peacans and some caramel.

all yummy.

pbharris you're making me hungry.. That sounds so good..

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=4791;start=0#47682 date=1030752987]
    pbharris you're making me hungry.. That sounds so good..
    [/quote]

I like carnitas myself.

OH Man that sounds so good also but that stuff has so much fat... BTW you Mexican-American also?

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Well, I've never met a dessert I didn't like! For something a little special, I put fresh or frozen [thawed first] fruit into chocolate dessert cups and top with whipped cream. Absolutely delish!!

Take some ice cream out of the freezer. Scoop it into a bowl. If it's hard, put it in the microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds or until soft. Spoon it into your headhole. Enjoy.

Advisor

Strawberry cheese cake....mmmmm, and none of that store bought crap, the home made good stuff....don't have a recipe handy though :-\

[quote author=KornP link=board=14;threadid=4791;start=0#47720 date=1030775379]
    Strawberry cheese cake....mmmmm, and none of that store bought crap, the home made good stuff....don't have a recipe handy though :-\
    [/quote]

You're the only one to have gotten the idea so far...

I think I'll enter my 3 layer chocolate cake just for kicks... don't hold your breath will I translate the recipe.