Thread: ENDER, anyone onyone, bueller

ENDER, anyone onyone, bueller

Hello, I am looking for ENDER. Compu said he has an RPM that he made for Courier MTA that I would LOVE to get from him. I am trying to build from source and its a pain. Please e-mail me ENDER. I will trade apps if you want. I just really need that RPM. Take care.

Good Guru

Re:ENDER, anyone onyone, bueller

hey mike -- swing in on #redhat on irc.openprojects.net. He camps in there alot. If I catch him, I'll see if I can letch it off of him.

Thanks Andrew, I will give that a shot. If you do see em though see if you can snatch it. I can always count on you. BTW, BSD bridge is up and running sweet!! Thanx to you and the others at screamingelectron. Take care

Good Guru

Glad my help worked out for ya! The screamingelectron site is to BSD what LJR is to Linux, IMHO. Except screamingelectron is a bit youg still. They rock when it comes to pure BSD stuff!

Glad the bridge is working! How bad did you think it was? As simple as elmore's howto?

Well it took a bit to get the format of the rulesets down. Ohh and Iwas told to filter on the outside nic not the inside one, like the how to said. I am gonna rewrite one for all the other newbies that will explain a bit more. I still keep elmore's paper around with my others as a reference. Now on to making VSI FAX work on my Red Hat box. Keep in touch.