Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

hardware suggestion?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hardware suggestion?

hardware suggestion?

Ok, I have a 1U case with an asrock k7vmz in it at the moment.
    This is a socket A board.

The board however, Is dead from everything I can tell.

Does anyone have either:

A. a way to bring it back to life

or

B. Suggestions on what should replace it?

hmmmmmmmm

hmmmmm

tester

Associate
    Can I take a look at the AsRock board?

Cheers,

Finegan

its at home

I'll bring in the box on Monday

The proc boots fine in another machine, so does the ram.

Which is why I think its the mobo. :|

I am running an Asus A7N8x with and AMD 2600 and 512 MB of RAM and I am quite happy with it. I have another box with an Iwill board, but I have come to like the Asus board better (no specific reason). Here is a link to a review of the board:
    REVIEW

G 8)

Edited to fix the super long url!!

I love my Asus board. I'll never buy from anybody else again.
    \"I will do what I have to do to be reelected.\"
    --George H. W. Bush, January 3, 1992

\"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.\"
    --George W. Bush, September 29, 2000

Ho, ho.

I've had really good luck with AOpen boards in the past 2 or 3 years. they're cheap and feature-rich.

mcangeli, did you find anything out? Did finegan take a look?