Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Apache/Squirrelmail question

Thread: Apache/Squirrelmail question

Apache/Squirrelmail question

Does anyone use squirrelmail? I was until today. I have recently reinstalled a server, having upgraded to RH 7.3 from 7.2. In the past I compiled apache and php from source, but now I used the latest RPMS and it seems I cannot send a message from the squirrelmail web-based interface. I'm assuming that Apache is not posting the data correctly or it is a sendmail problem. But I can telnet to 25. I can sendmail using the webmin interface. I can sendmail from pine. I can recieve mail. But when I press send on the squirrelmail page, the fields in the form simply clear and no mail is sent. I see nothing in my apache error logs or maillog to give me any cules. I'm assuming the RPMS use config files (http.conf or sendmail.cf) that have some default setting stopping this. Anyone got any?

Re:Apache/Squirrelmail question

Nevermind, I fugured it out (somewhat). For some reason the scripts are expecting htdocs as the doc root, not html (though everything is a relative link in all the pages anyway) and this is screwing up the place.

Re:Apache/Squirrelmail question

Ok, scratch that last solution, I just found out that R.H 7.3 sets file_uploads in /etc/php.ini to be off. For some reason I thought upgrading and restoring from tar archives was going to be easy.