Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Women Advice - Part II

Need Women Advice - Part II

OK so I went down to LA took this girl flowers. We went to Hollywood and while we were in the residention area she grabbed my hand, held it and ran accross the street with it. After hollywood we went to see the fireworks at Disney Land, After disneyland we took a walk. With out I asking she explained her finacial hardships and explained that she could not afford to have a boyfriend. She did not have me sit down and tell me this it was just like par of conversation. What does that mean? Is that a nice way to say no thainks? Is she oblivious to me liking her ALTHOUGH I drove 5 hours to be with her and just said that as a comment? Please tell me what is going on? I would very much appreciate any advise from the Ladies on the board.

Kind Mastermind

Re:Need Women Advice - Part II

Reading your post has reminded me of just how woefully inadequate my female-enabled radar is. Dude, it would seem, to me, that she is trying to be nice to you without shutting you out totally. Since I am not one of the women on this board, I have no advice that would be very useful. Have you tried being up front with her and asking her, point blank? That might be a good route to follow.

Cheers

Yeah, I'd tell her that you don't care how much money she has, and that if she doesn't like you like that, she should just say so.

[quote author=Evil Honkey Kenshi link=board=14;threadid=4585;start=0#45920 date=1029499048]
    Yeah, I'd tell her that you don't care how much money she has, and that if she doesn't like you like that, she should just say so.
    [/quote]

I was just about to say the same thing, right on Kenshi.

You should never let money dictate the ways of the heart, it's unnatural.

Mentor

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=4585;start=0#45898 date=1029483845]
    she grabbed my hand, held it and ran accross the street with it.
    [/quote]

Did she bring it back?

hehehehehehehe

I agree with stryder 100%

This is not going to be as easy as I once thought. First she lives 5-6 hours away from here. She might just not be interested and from what she tells me she might have been hurt too many times.
    Plus if something does start between us two I might be able to see her once a month.
    Do you think she could still be interested in me?

At times I just consider giving up on this woman.

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=4585;start=0#45952 date=1029515693]
    This is not going to be as easy as I once thought. First she lives 5-6 hours away from here. She might just not be interested and from what she tells me she might have been hurt too many times.
    Plus if something does start between us two I might be able to see her once a month.

[/quote]

Well, something you could do, if, as you said, this girl does seem to have been "hurt too many times", and she lives so far away, is you could try to be "friends first".

Seriously, if a chick has had a number of bad sexual relationships with guys, she probably won't want another one unless she knows the character of the person she might get involved with. That's just my opinion, though, and it might not be 100% accurate, since I am a guy.

Maybe she just wants you to be more open with her.

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=4585;start=0#45952 date=1029515693]

[/quote]

Can't tell you what to do but if you really like her I think you should give it a shoot.

I am sure she knows that I am not like her other boyfriends. I think she might be aware that I will treat her right. I have known her for some time now almost two years.

If you really like this girl, don't give up.
    My wife had be burned by many bad relationships and I just had to prove I was not like them.
    I must have done a good job, we were married 10 months later.
    We have been married for 18 year now.
    So don't give up. just be yourself and maybe she will come around.