Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux users group
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linux users group

Linux users group

Im looking for a LUG in the hampton roads VA/northeastern NC Area. Can anyone give me a shout?
    10Ded ???

Re:Linux users group

Shout to my bro... ;D
    http://www.twuug.org/

[quote author=Mountainman link=board=13;threadid=4731;start=0#47083 date=1030386218]
    Shout to my bro... ;D
    http://www.twuug.org/
    [/quote]

[vanilla ice]
    Word to your mother
    [/vanilla ice]

The really wierd thing about it is that he actually is my brother...

[quote author=Mountainman link=board=13;threadid=4731;start=0#47095 date=1030388618]
    The really wierd thing about it is that he actually is my brother...
    [/quote]

That 'splains alot... I thought you were going ebonic on me

Good Guru

Like on "Son of the Beach?"

Bubonic plague + ebola virus == Ebonic plague

Thanx, Now all i have to do is:
    1. Move in.
    2. Get money for computer
    3. Put linux on old computer
    4. Figure out how to use it.
    5. Figure out how to keep daughter out/off of it.

Appreciate all the help. As MM has already said, He is my bro, we just happen to live quite aways apart. Once I get online again, maybe you guys will see me a little more.
    10Ded

Skip the last step.... encourage your younters to use a decent OS..

I will. But, as she is only 3 and the wife hates the fact that I would let her spend hours on their, I must bow to the boss. But, I have aquired her an old laptop to play her learning games on. Hopefully she will be teaching computers when she hits gradeschool.

10Ded

I told Cassidy (my oldest at 6) that as soon as she learns to read decently I will put a computer in her room to play some learning games on. As soon as she gets some experience on computers, I plan to start teaching her repair and building, and then move her into linux... by 16 I hope to have her coding in perl... ;D