Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What's up with the SETI group?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with the SETI group?

What's up with the SETI group?

There is only 3 of us in the group still crunching. Even LearningLinux is still cruching with their 95 WU average! Just wanting to know why no one is crunching anymore. :-\

Re:What's up with the SETI group?

Yeah and we lost one too. BlackLinux666 I think left. He was the only other one who was actively crunching.

Looks like it's just the two of us now. Even popcorn has dropped out.

SETI is silly. G@H saves lives! :P

well folks - they took away my work machine...
    i just set up my other machine to crunch seti units

SETI is silly. G@H saves lives!

Hmmm... So you are saying that the whole world should stop reserching the galaxies so that we can die in our own stupidity that we have already made for ourselves in our current world? Bieng biased to one of these only shows weakness, and ignorance. These are the things that has planned the near death of the human race.

I would run both, but being able to is out of the question.

Right on pbharris!!!! Good to hear you haven't dropped out on us. ;D

thanks Kernel_Killer

Good Guru

[quote author=Kernel_Killer link=board=22;threadid=4377;start=0#44627 date=1028580459]
    Bieng biased to one of these only shows weakness, and ignorance.[/quote]
    People have their own preferences but saying one is better/worse than the other is stupid. I might choose one project over the other just because *I* think it's worth while but all those projects benefit us in a great many ways .... And also if I have all the resources, I would run all of them but as a limited resources is available and able to use it, I had to choose one only. But it also doesn't mean that other projects I don't do are not worth while...

Apparently advocating something I enjoy is a crime, along with making jokes and other things I enjoy doing, so I'll see you guys around, I guess.

I've not been able to crunch much lately, SetiGate b0rked out on me, and I haven't had much time to fix it.

Good news is I think I sorted it and it's summer hols so I can use the labs to better affect now.

Bad news I've only got 2 weeks left here and I'm not sure I be able to start it up again at my new place (I'll give it a damn good shot tho!)

I have just taken delivery of about 10 P4 1.6s that I feel I should "run in" ;D