Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Congrats to 10dedfish

Thread: Congrats to 10dedfish

Congrats to 10dedfish

Congrats to 10dedfish, who purchased his first house today. Congrats bro! ;D ;D ;D

Re:Congrats to 10dedfish

RIGHT ON 10DED!!! Now that he has a house, maybe he'll drop in more often. ;D

Good Guru

Or that he will be busy fixing the house and can't even drop in as much as before ... :P

Having a house is very nice .....

I and my wife are also looking at some real estate. The funny thing is that whenever we look at the house, she will look at gardening stuff first and I will look at where I can put my server room and how to wire the whole house .. ;D

Wow, all this sounds vaguely familiar. Hey KK, long time no chat. How are things in big sky? Yeah, Ive already commandeered one room and said that it shall be known as the room where my computers will be. Right after I get a bunch of other stuff done. But, I should have internet access @ home soon. Dialup8( but better than a string and 2 cans.
    10Ded

When I get enough money, I'm going to buy a cave and build a house (roughly speaking) inside it. I guess it'll be something like the batcave, but not so fancy.

[quote author=Grand Aardvark Kenshi link=board=21;threadid=4702;start=0#47368 date=1030565230]
    When I get enough money, I'm going to buy a cave and build a house (roughly speaking) inside it. I guess it'll be something like the batcave, but not so fancy.
    [/quote]

Wouldn't you rather buy a cave and build a house like the one Bilbo had in LoTR?

Good Guru

Thats a mighty fine idea!

[me=GOP Schotty]looks in the paper for land plots in New Zealand.[/me]

am i the only one here who thinks LOTR sucked like no movie has ever sucked before?

to me that LOTR movie was like an old nintendo game from the eighties where in each level u face a new demon or monster and u try to beat it. except that in LOTR they usually just run like bitches.

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=21;threadid=4702;start=0#47385 date=1030569980]
    am i the only one here who thinks LOTR sucked like no movie has ever sucked before?

to me that LOTR movie was like an old nintendo game from the eighties where in each level u face a new demon or monster and u try to beat it. except that in LOTR they usually just run like bitches.
    [/quote]

Yeah, it does remind me of a game from the eighties...nethack to be exact.

I don't see what was so inaccurate about how they fought in that movie. Supposedly being the leaders of their respective tribes and renowned warriors, I would think that they would know what they needed to do in order to survive.

[quote author=Frith link=board=21;threadid=4702;start=0#47371 date=1030565607]
    Wouldn't you rather buy a cave and build a house like the one Bilbo had in LoTR?
    [/quote]

It was a year ago that I saw that movie. Which house was that? If it's not in a cave, then I probably don't want it, and if it is in one, then it's exactly what I said I was going to do.