Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Site Access Check...Need Help...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Access Check...Need Help...

Associate

Site Access Check...Need Help...

Can I impose upon some members of the room to check this site for me? www.nubiint.com. I'm getting conflicting reports that some people cann access it and some can not. I run this on a w2k/apache server that I'm hosting and can't seem to get a handle on what the problem is. Most are telling me that they get an error stating site not avail or something similiar.
    I'm not really looking for a crtique on the design because the only thing I've done is change the default colors.
    Any response is appreciated.

Re:Site Access Check...Need Help...

got there no problem.

Mentor

I cannot access it. Browser says loading site, but it just sits there forever, nothing comes up.

Mentor

Just saw Mountainman's reply. Must be DNS-related.

Associate

Anyone happen to know how I can troubleshoot this? I see the connections and attempts being made, but that's about it. I can't tell if it's an Apache or an access issue.

Thanks

Mentor

What is the IP address of your server?

Associate

The public IP is 67.33.132.25.

it loads here (in a new konqueror tab btw )

Mentor

Couldn't load the site by the IP address either. Are you using a name-based virtual domain?

Loads fine here.....