Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Sick of the test unit

Thread: Sick of the test unit

Sick of the test unit

Am I the only one getting sick of doing test units for the F@H3 software... I mean COME ON... Folders fold their things, right? And then we genomers further crunch it right?

At least that is what I thought was going on... anyway I asked over 2 weeks ago when we would have some REAL work units and as of yet I don't think that I have seen a non-pdbtest.xyz unit yet!

Oh well just curious as to what others are thinking on this.

Good Guru

Re:Sick of the test unit

[quote author=mcdougrs link=board=22;threadid=4638;start=0#46343 date=1029816858]
    Folders fold their things, right? And then we genomers further crunch it right?[/quote]
    I haven't checked about that lately but AFAIK, it's not true. I'ts just that GENOME and Folding combine the client software development but keep their own core cruncing data and formula.

when we would have some REAL work units and as of yet I don't think that I have seen a non-pdbtest.xyz unit yet!
    I have one box crunching the F@H3 with Genome core and it's NOT test units. I got segmentation error with my Win2K box though so I'm still stuck with G@H0.99 on that box.

Oh well just curious as to what others are thinking on this.
    Some of us are running F@H3.1 with Genome Core.