Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

apache and php

Thread: apache and php

apache and php

Hey, i havn't used apache or php for about 6 months. Apache didn't used to come whith php already installed.
    So with the newer versions of apache, does it come with php already installed or do you have to download it and then install the mod?

Thanks
    Anthony

Re:apache and php

Hi Anthony,
    Good to see ya - anywho this is a module from what i have seen and is not integrated into apache2. i am now where near an apache knowing person though..

Good Guru

PHP is still loadable modules since Apache will not favor any one scripting language over the other.

Thanks guys, i was in a debate with my friend "a windows guy" and he said he read on the apache website that apache now supported php. I said welll that means you can install the mod on it but it does not come already installed and included int he apache download. So thanks for helping settle this.

Good Guru

[quote author=pinehead link=board=2;threadid=4660;start=0#46498 date=1029906912]
    he said he read on the apache website that apache now supported php.
    [/quote]Apache has supported PHP since its inception, as a loadable module.