Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

[Girl, boy]friends - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Girl, boy]friends

Re:[Girl, boy]friends

[quote author=ShadowMan link=board=14;threadid=4621;start=0#46439 date=1029883726]
    C. None of the above. I am a sexy ass bitch. Women lust after me. I tend to get raped more frequently than the average man.
    [/quote]

That tends to happen when you run in front of a bunch of horny sheep naked.

Good Guru

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4621;start=0#46395 date=1029855176]
    I found a good rule of thumb.... Don't do like Lovechild...
    [/quote]
    Whole heartedly agree ... :P

I'm a b man. There is a girl that I like on the bus. I haven't talked to her but have heard her talking to her friends and she sounds quite nice. But even if I did talk to her, I would probably run out of things to talk about - Maybe ask her what subjects she takes at school, what her interests are - thats all I can really think of :-/

[quote author=segfault link=board=14;threadid=4621;start=0#46507 date=1029909819]
    But even if I did talk to her, I would probably run out of things to talk about.
    [/quote]

whats the worst that could happen from talking to her?
    a) you find out she has a boyfriend
    b) you find out she has a girlfriend
    c) you make a fool out of yourself to someone you don't know and don't need to talk to ever again

there's no good reason not to talk to her. just sit next to her one day and strike up a conversation (maybe about something in the news paper, or something out the window)

[quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=4621;start=0#46508 date=1029911168]
    [quote author=segfault link=board=14;threadid=4621;start=0#46507 date=1029909819]
    But even if I did talk to her, I would probably run out of things to talk about.
    [/quote]

c) you make a fool out of yourself to someone you don't know and don't need to talk to ever again

there's no good reason not to talk to her. just sit next to her one day and strike up a conversation (maybe about something in the news paper, or something out the window)
    [/quote]

I really don't hope c) happens because she is a real nice girl. But before I do that, I better get a hair cut ;-) (I mean really, not that I'm as bad as David there on the left)

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=14;threadid=4621;start=0#46500 date=1029907182]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4621;start=0#46395 date=1029855176]
    I found a good rule of thumb.... Don't do like Lovechild...
    [/quote]
    Whole heartedly agree ... :P
    [/quote]

Look where my technic brought me... the woman I love is in another country with the man she loves.... it sucks really, but that's life.

Don't do like me....

* Ralinx nods
    don't look for love, let love come to you
    *Lucyjean too thought Ralinx ran from love....

Lucyjean

[quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=4621;start=0#46508 date=1029911168]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Or just smile at her. If she smiles back say hello. Ask her her name. I find that if you smile politely at someone you find attractive and they smile (genuinely) back--that's your in. A genuine smile in return is a pretty good indication someone is open to meeting you, if only to say hello.

I personally hate these kind of questions. Why is it everyone's desire to develop one "cookie cutter" solution to such a dynamic problem. Aren't we a society of individuals? What works for me might not work for you. And what works for you might cause the guy down the hall all kinds of trouble. YOU need to decide what is comfortable to YOU and take it from there.

I'm a b man. There is a girl that I like on the bus. I haven't talked to her but have heard her talking to her friends and she sounds quite nice. But even if I did talk to her, I would probably run out of things to talk about - Maybe ask her what subjects she takes at school, what her interests are - thats all I can really think of :-/
    [/quote]

I believe that if the girl is right for you, you won't have a problem thinking of things to say.