Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lord of the rings wallpaper

Thread: Lord of the rings wallpaper

Hybrid View

Lord of the rings wallpaper

Hey everyone, here is a link to tar.gz of several LOTR pics I took from the dvd. They look good, but obviously have problems going to larger scaling.
    http://www.geocities.com/mountainmancentral/pics/
    It will be listed as lotr.tar.gz, save the file from there.

Good Guru

Re:Lord of the rings wallpaper

Thanks kind sir!

May the schwartz be with you!

Not a problem, hope everyone likes the pics. Let me know if there is a scene that anyone wants.

got any nekked 1's of stryders girlfriend?
    ;D
    rofl

[quote author=10Dedfish link=board=6;threadid=4602;start=0#46655 date=1030033837]
    got any nekked 1's of stryders girlfriend?
    ;D
    rofl
    [/quote]

Now I know I spend to much time in here.... my first thought was.... but Stryder144 is married..

heh, hi Matt. Im sure if you looked around on the net you could probably find some. She might not have the pointy ears happening, but hey.

but its the pointy ears that brings it all together. Its like the Vulcan chick on Star Trek. wink wink nudge nudge know what i mean?

Good Guru

get the nude pic, and crop the picture MM gave us and lace it on the body. Now you have a naked elf babe.