Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Buhu.. the gf is leaving.... again...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buhu.. the gf is leaving.... again...

Buhu.. the gf is leaving.... again...

*sob*
    I'm all alone for 2 weeks since the woman is leaving for her second vacation to Greece this year...

Ah well plenty of school work to keep me busy, and I have some programming to catch up to, I bet I can do all the semester assignments before she returns.

Re:Buhu.. the gf is leaving.... again...

Stop crying man, that nothing, my wife left me 3 months ago and im still here.....

[quote author=Gaenya link=board=17;threadid=4579;start=0#45865 date=1029451589]
    Stop crying man, that nothing, my wife left me 3 months ago and im still here.....
    [/quote]

Sorry too hear that :'(

Thanks Ash, it was hard the first month, but now i feel better..

Just crank up some rock and you'll forget about it

ah well, C++ will make me feel better...

[quote author=segfault link=board=17;threadid=4579;start=0#45894 date=1029473939]
    Just crank up some rock and you'll forget about it
    [/quote]
    I don't think crack cocain will solve any of LCs woes :P

[quote author=Gaenya link=board=17;threadid=4579;start=0#45865 date=1029451589]
    [/quote]

It's just a vacation, so I figure she'll be back eventually... You're problem sounds a bit more permanent, I'm sorry to hear that.

So thats what its called now huh?

[quote author=segfault link=board=17;threadid=4579;start=0#45916 date=1029498347]
    So thats what its called now huh?
    [/quote]

What... she's going a vacation to greece with her mother, I was even invited to go along but I can't stand the warm weather down there and my school has started so she had to go with just her mother this time.