Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is Hell exothermic or endothermic? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Hell exothermic or endothermic?

Advisor

Re:Is Hell exothermic or endothermic?

LOL that's classy! ;D

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHA - thanks cloverm!

Since there's no evidence that Hell exists in our particular universe, it might not obey our physical laws. Therefore, until such time as it's proved where (and when) Hell exists, the point is moot.

Not bad but I saw it ~4 years ago.

[quote author=Charles Dexter Ward link=board=17;threadid=4577;start=0#46037 date=1029593710]
    Since there's no evidence that Hell exists in our particular universe, it might not obey our physical laws. Therefore, until such time as it's proved where (and when) Hell exists, the point is moot.
    [/quote]

Amen.

I think it would be interesting if Hell were actually here on Earth. What if God has decided that as divine punishment, sinners are forced to be reincarnated over and over again for all eternity as insects, lower animals, female pr0n stars, and homosexual male prostitutes?

Wouldn't that be awful?

[quote author=Frith link=board=17;threadid=4577;start=0#46064 date=1029614047]
    I think it would be interesting if Hell were actually here on Earth. What if God has decided that as divine punishment, sinners are forced to be reincarnated over and over again for all eternity as insects, lower animals, female pr0n stars, and homosexual male prostitutes?

Wouldn't that be awful?
    [/quote]

what would be even more awful is if one would be reincarnated as an idiotic troll we doesn't even know what he's talkin about half the time

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4577;start=0#46071 date=1029618391]

what would be even more awful is if one would be reincarnated as an idiotic troll we doesn't even know what he's talkin about half the time
    [/quote]

Oops. Forget that I said anything. I should've known better to make references to the Kabbalah.

[quote author=Frith link=board=17;threadid=4577;start=0#46074 date=1029619271]
    [quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4577;start=0#46071 date=1029618391]

[/quote]Why would a reference to an ancient Jewish Mystical text be seen as trolling? The Kabbala is a companion to the Talmud, I don't see a problem with using the concept of the Lamed Wufniks to show the concept of Hell on earth.

Oops. Forget that I said anything. I should've known better to make references to the Kabbalah.
    [/quote]

well frith, u gotta admit that u do only 2 things:
    1) quoting religious works (but then again, any idiot who can read can quote)
    2) say stuff about things that turn out to be untrue

so basically, you are an idiotic troll who doesn't know what he's talking about half the time

it's simple math really

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4577;start=0#46087 date=1029625178]
    well frith, u gotta admit that u do only 2 things:

2) say stuff about things that turn out to be untrue

so basically, you are an idiotic troll who doesn't know what he's talking about half the time

it's simple math really
    [/quote]

Wow. I'm really hurt.

Um, what exactly did I say that was untrue? (aside from the marijuana comments...which still haven't been proven untrue)

And how can you possibly make the claim that I don't know what I'm talking about? I'm getting the distinct feeling that you have no idea what I'm talking about and you're just making a feeble effort to discredit me.

Please provide some examples and some real proof so you can back up your claims.

What would you like me to do to prove that I understand what I'm talking about? Summarize every Book in the Bible, every section in the Mishnah, every chapter of 'Das Kapital', and every little book that I've read in the last 10 years? :P