Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux World Expo@SFO

Thread: Linux World Expo@SFO

Linux World Expo@SFO

i am crrently at my hotel room I just got back from the LWE. I was tinking that maybe somo of you are at here at the expo. . If some of you are here at the expo you can e-mail me and we might be able to meet. I am leaving tommorrow at about noon.

Other than that the expo is great. All though I dont like the fact that M$ is here.

Re:Linux World Expo@SFO

BTW does anyone know where I can get a a tux about about a foot long LWE or in SFO

Good Guru

I decided NOT to go this year and didn't registered for a free pass.

LWE had becomes not what it used to be. With all those corporate crap talking about how they are to Linux and all those craps but do little to help out Linux community.

After last year at SF, I lost interest. Otherwise, we could have met. Last year, I got my tux from LinuxCare.com booth and another one from IBM booth ( I think ).

Edit:: Oh yeah, I forgot. I don't know of any place that will specifically sell the Tux but you can check out a computer place on Market between third and fourth street a couple blocks from LWE Moscone Center.

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=4562;start=0#45606 date=1029285328]
    i am crrently at my hotel room I just got back from the LWE. I was tinking that maybe somo of you are at here at the expo. . If some of you are here at the expo you can e-mail me and we might be able to meet. I am leaving tommorrow at about noon.

Other than that the expo is great. All though I dont like the fact that M$ is here.
    [/quote]

What are MS promoting? Services for Unix? XP Embedded?

Cheers

Good Guru

[quote author=segfault link=board=14;threadid=4562;start=0#45633 date=1029306672]
    What are MS promoting?
    [/quote]
    Some of my friends came back and tell me that the guys at the booth said they just wanted to have some present there and just wanted to talk to people. ( I guess my be spying also ).

They were also saying that the guys at the booth are also complaing that Video drivers are more frequently and often earlier for Linux than Windows.