Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Good online place to buy clothes

Thread: Good online place to buy clothes

Good online place to buy clothes

Hey,

Do any of you guys buy clothes online? I was looking for a good place to buy new clothes like Gap, Silvertabs, Structure clothes...

anyone know of a good site?

thanx

Re:Good online place to buy clothes

[quote author=Blaqb0x link=board=14;threadid=4543;start=0#45445 date=1029144556]
    Hey,

Do any of you guys buy clothes online? I was looking for a good place to buy new clothes like Gap, Silvertabs, Structure clothes...

anyone know of a good site?

thanx
    [/quote]

Can you try clothes on online?

I would'nt do that. I always get burned when I don't try first. Also - Gap sizes are all f'ed up.

http://www.abercrombie.com/
    They have really nice casual stuff

or if your going for more of a formal look go to:
    http://www.bananarepublic.com/default.htm

Don't by from Gap, Abercrombie, American Eagle or Old Navy. Those stores use 3rd world labor (including child labor >) and for the other Americans on the board it isn't made in the USA (obviously :P).

Try http://www.Jinxhackware.com for normal stuff and for dressy stuff you'll want to go to a store so you can get it fitted.

Good Guru

Don't by from Gap, Abercrombie, American Eagle or Old Navy. Those stores use 3rd world labor (including child labor ) and for the other Americans on the board it isn't made in the USA (obviously ).
    I was going to say that I'm new hello.

Joe

well hello joe!