Thread: #5000

Whoop there it is....

Now begins the hard struggle to get my life back in order... As promised I won't delete my account and I'll stop by when I can.

Re:#5000

It'll take a whole lot of living to undo the lifelessness you've bestowed upon yourself in the past. I should probably join you. On LJR, LO, and LNO added together, I have almost 7000 posts. If you figure out how to get a life, let me know.

[quote author=Evil Honkey Kenshi link=board=17;threadid=4509;start=0#45112 date=1028884030]
    It'll take a whole lot of living to undo the lifelessness you've bestowed upon yourself in the past. I should probably join you. On LJR, LO, and LNO added together, I have almost 7000 posts. If you figure out how to get a life, let me know.
    [/quote]

Will do, I just added the numbers up and I decided that I would save LJR for the weekends, seeing as I have a lot of studing to come.... I still have work to do here, I promised my gf and the rest of my family that I would watch the amount of time I spend with you nutcases.

damn... not even 24 hours before I had to sneak back in here... this is going to be hard that I thought. Ah well school doesn't start untill Monday.

Lovechild, you didn't even last 12 hours did you? :

hehe....

Lucyjean

Lovechild my honey, Google is your friend. Now have you tried doing a Google search for "life"?

Oh yes, and someone told me that issuing this weird Linux command called "shutdown -h now" may help you to get a life. You might want to try it, although I've never heard of that command before, and I have no idea what it does, and the whole command sounds very scary anyway.

[quote author=NGene link=board=17;threadid=4509;start=0#45191 date=1028934286]
    Lovechild my honey, Google is your friend. Now have you tried doing a Google search for "life"?

Oh yes, and someone told me that issuing this weird Linux command called "shutdown -h now" may help you to get a life. You might want to try it, although I've never heard of that command before, and I have no idea what it does, and the whole command sounds very scary anyway.
    [/quote]

No problem I broke my computer las night so I think I'm going to need a few spare parts... the good news however is that I've been offered a Linux related after school job, all I have to do is learn some IPtables shit, shouldn't be to hard