Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Roleplayers of LJR, unite
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roleplayers of LJR, unite

Roleplayers of LJR, unite

Okay, I noticed that quite a few people admitted to be true RPG geeks, so here's the place to confess.

List your favorite games here, if you only play sissy games like that damn Diablo crap you need not apply - only real roleplayers (LARP or P&P) wanted.

Mine:

Call of Cthulhu, Mage, Vampire and AD&D - I'm also know to play a good game of RoboRally or Family Business from time to time.

Re:Roleplayers of LJR, unite

hmm then i guess crossfire is no real role playing game :P

[quote author=ch-b link=board=17;threadid=4506;start=0#44973 date=1028829876]
    hmm then i guess crossfire is no real role playing game :P

[/quote]

no, of course not... it's also a sissy game, and I guess that makes you a sissy then, doesn't it?

lets say it this way : im a too realistic person to play rpgs :P

real men only play ksirtet and kolf

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4506;start=0#44983 date=1028831462]
    real men only play ksirtet and kolf
    [/quote]

*cough* KBounce *cough*

But who needs to be a real man(tm) anyways... I'm perfectly ok with just being a gentleman

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4506;start=0#44989 date=1028833971]
    *cough* KBounce *cough*
    [/quote]

damn.. forgot about that one

I was a big fan of Traveller for years. I've been involved in D&D (back in the old days- I had those three yellow booklets back in the 1970s) AD&D, Vampire, Mage and now into GURPS stuff. And yes, I was into Call of Cthulhu too. Also 2300 A.D. and a thing called The Morrow Project. Oh, and RuneQuest, which was a butt-kickingly great system!

I co-wrote Phantasm with a friend in the early 90s and it was published in France as Imago.

I love the stuff the guys at http://www.deep7.com are doing. Check 'em out.

So yes, I am real RPG freak.

WOW! The Morrow Project? That was a flashback.

Oh, I also played CoC and Stormbringer et al.

does nethack count as a real RPG?

aside from 'Dragon Warrior' on the NES, it's the only game of that sort that I've played in the last decade or so.